Home About Us Contact Us
     Archdiocesan curia  Commissions & Directors Periodicals Message Gallery Directory

    The history of the Catholic Church in Bhopal goes back to 1785, when Salvador Bourbon, a descendant of the French Royal Catholic Family of the Bourbons, came to Bhopal to work for the reigning Begum Mamola at Bhopal. In 1829 Bhopal was officially a part of Agra Vicariate. It was Bishop Hartmann OFM. Cap., who is in a very real sense the founder of the Church of Bhopal. In 1873 he acquired a plot of land from the Muslim Ruler of Bhopal and built the first little Church. ...readmore

    News  (View Full List)  


    Lent-2018 12-Mar-2018
    Cir. 01/66 01-Feb-2018
    Pastoral Letter-Advent 2017 21-Dec-2017


    Today's Event
    Birth Day Feast Day Ordination Day
    View Full Calender

    Archbishop’s House, 33 Ahmedabad Palace Road, Bhopal 462 001 MP, INDIA
    Phone: 0755-2540829, 4234903, Fax & Tel: 0755-2544737, Email: archdiocebpl@gmail.com


    Powered By :: Bit-7 Informatics